30 September 2006

Dad's Back!

Yup, we picked him up from the airport yesterday at precisely 4:53 pm. His plane was delayed about 23 minutes, it was going to land at 4:30, which was annoying. Anyway, we're all very glad he's back. And he brought presents! I got a CD of Handel's water music, which I'm going to have to listen to...maybe while I do quizzing...that would be cool.

Youth was last night, and it was table-top game tournaments. Ping-pong, pool, air hockey and fooseball. Oh yeah, and Golden Eye, an N64 game. I entered all of them, and got to the second round of ping-pong and fooseball and then lost. Air hockey and Golden Eye I didn't even make it to the second round, and in pool (which I have never played before in my life) I made it to the third round because the second guy I played (a sponsor) sunk the eight ball off his first shot! It was...amazing. I rather like pool, I've decided. Anyway, it was fun, and the winning people got cool trophies Brian made that light up.

Today is theory class, which I have mixed feelings about...we have to go over modes again, which I really don't like, and probably some other stuff. Terms might be fun though, and we will get cookies. I really want to go shopping tomorrow! I hope I can...

~Sil

1 comment:

Calminaiel said...

Handel's water music? I think I'm playing that in my small ensemble...I'm not sure, but it sounds familiar. That's awesome.