09 September 2006

Band!!!

Like I mentioned earlier, I found a Homeschool Band, and I emailed the person in charge and she said that they might be doing a jazz ensemble (which means they'd need keyboard/piano people )if the number of people on the advanced band is somewhat on the smaller side - and she's going to get back to me in about a week! I'm so excited, I hope there's room!

Youth Summit was last night, which was fun - there was a cool speaker, and two bands. Everyday Sunday and Fusebox. Everyday Sunday isn't really my type of music, too loud and sorta out-of-control, but Fusebox was quite good. I got home around 11:30 pm so I was pretty tired. Slept in this morning, though, which was good.

Chores need doing, sorry this post was so short, I'll be back on again later!

~Sil

No comments: