23 September 2006

Hobbits!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BILBO AND FRODO AS OF YESTERDAY!

Yes, I know I didn't post yesterday. Sorry. But I did do my science test and I think I got a decent mark, even with all those annoying definitions. And I got some quizzing done. So it wasn't all bad. I mean, that wasn't all I did, but those were the major things.
Today I'm going to practice that band music more - it's pretty hard and I want to have it close to up to speed by Wednesday. By the way, I'm playing Air for Band, Modal Song and Dance, and Cold Snap. That was for the benefit of Robyn. Air for Band and Modal Song and Dance are, in my opinion, pretty boring, but maybe that's just because I don't have an actual part. Just the condensed score. Cold Snap is cooler (er - no pun intended!).
Oh, and I forgot the funniest story! Me and my friend Daniel babysat four kids on Saturday night a week ago, and there were two girls about five or six and two boys about three or four. Anyway, they were really rowdy, so I told this story about a tiger who had dentures and his friend the leopard stole them. Don't ask. Anyway, it was totally off the top of my head, and then the mom of one of the little girls comes up to me on Tuesday evening, whhen she had running club and I had bible study, both at the church, and says, "That story was amazing! Aoife repeated the whole thing to me before she went to bed!" (Aoife's the little girl. Pronounced Ee-fa.) Which took me totally by surprise, but it was gratifying. A good sign for someone who wants to write books, too!

Anyway, we went to the corn maze last night, and it was way easier than last year. Fun, too. I got really muddy but it was still enjoyable, and, as should have been very predictable, my friend and I got asked if we were twin sisters. We laughed and said no, but we should say yes sometime and see what happens. Might be interesting! We always get asked at quiz meets at least once, so there will be opportunity.
But I'm going to go now, because I REALLY need to get that quizzing done and I'm kind of hoping I might be able to get to Jacob today and see if they have any of those awesome cords lefts.

~Sil

1 comment:

Miliuel said...

We're going to the corn maze next week. :) Fun fun fun.