18 September 2006

Make up a title yourself

Yup, you can come up with your own title...I'm kind of anxious and I'm not in the mood. Want to know why? Well, you better, because like it or not I'm going to tell you.
We went to the theater yesterday. To see Over the Hedge. It was an okay movie, not one I'd buy or anything, but kinda cute. Anyway, halfway through the movie I discover that I've been sitting on gum stuck to the theater seat. Normally this would only be an annoyance, but I'm wearing my nice black cords and I practically had a conniption right there in the theater. So needless to say, I didn't exactly enjoy the rest of the movie. I'm so mad! What kind of a person sticks gum to their theater seat? I buy pants that fit me about once a YEAR and then I have to go sit on gum with the nicest ones! I don't know HOW it's going to come out, and it has to! I love those pants! Why couldn't Ben have sat there, who doesn't care what the heck his pants look like as long as they keep him warm, or Susie who has like five gazillion pairs? And how the heck could I sit on gum without even LOOKING? And I mean, maybe if it doesn't come out we could go back and get another pair, but what if Jacob Outlet doesn't have them anymore and then I'm RIGHT back where I started? It's not fair!
I'm going to make myself so mad I won't be able to concentrate on anything. And that won't be good. Breathe.

Breathing...looking for good things that happened yesterday. Right. Well, the new guy from Saskatchewan was at quiz practice, and he seems really nice. I think our team's going to do really well this year. I also wore my new shirt from Reitmans, which I quite like. Boy, it's kind of hard to think about the good things. Maybe I'll come back later once I've calmed down.

~Sil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch. Try peanut butter- it's supposed to take gum out of hair!