01 September 2006

Crazy!

Mom said we could go a little crazy on the computer because school starts on Tuesday. So, here I am, going crazy! And listening to the PotC soundtrack (again). Rather than driving my family nuts by playing it on the piano OVER and OVER and OVER again. So I guess that's good!
Went to Mike's again last night. It was fun, and we hung around until after 11 pm, while I got sleepier...and sleepier...and then, when I got home, I read for a couple minutes and rolled over to make sure I had all my stuffed animals - and fell asleep! So my lamp stayed on all night, until about 6 am when I woke up and was slightly disoriented to find it on. Then I kinda went back to sleep until 7ish. I've been waking up way early lately, it's really weird, but I guess it's good since school is starting soon and I won't be able to sleep in. And early morning is a good time to do quizzing, if you're trying not to let your brother get ahead of you with his SIX hours of studying yesterday.
I'm currently part of an EXTREMELY interesting discussion on a PotC forum I happen to be on - (http://forums.keeptothecode.com//viewtopic.php?t=6959&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0) regarding Elizabeth and whether the third movie will end with Elizabeth choosing Will or Jack. Personally, I'm a Will/Elizabeth fan all the way, but there are quite a few in favor of Jack/Elizabeth. Watch out for the BB, however...she tends to be a bit of an annoying opponent!
I'm off to memorize Acts 1 verses 6-8, and polish verses 1-5.

~Sil

No comments: