11 April 2007

Scaryness

I think I can be excused for not posting for a week...or it's maybe closer to two. It was spring break, and the 'break' part was observed to a T. It made me happy, and it meant I got more sleep. Which is always good.

However, there's a reason this post is titled 'scaryness' and it's the fact that this afternoon at four o'clock I'm anticipating having to tell my band director that I lost all my music three rehearsals before our concert. I'm not as scared as I was, because if God wants me to find that band folder, He'll make it happen, and if He doesn't, then I know it's for a reason. Or I'm trying really hard to know it. But I'm not going to pretend that I know what I'm going to say or how I'm going to say it. So guys, prayer would be appreciated.

What else has happened...oh, well, first of all, Calminaiel (www.bassoonfreak.blogspot.com) came to visit over spring break, which was fun, and we got lost in West Ed and went to see Eragon and lamented Arya's lack of pointy ears, and did a lot of sleeping. But that's what spring break is for. Except somehow now I'm really tired - how does that work?

30 hour famine this weekend. I have done no fundraising, but you know, I have one major thing to worry about at the moment, and that's quite enough.

~Sil

No comments: