18 April 2007

Quicky

Busy day today, I left the house at 8:30, got home again at 11, and I'm leaving again at 1:15 to not get back until 6 and then leaving AGAIN at 6:45. Anyway, the point of all that was that I'm only actually posting because there's yet another piratey video out and I thought I would post it. So -
  • Clicky
  • Many thanks to pirateoftherings, who knows everything piratey there is to know. This particular one is shorter, but Johnny Depp is funny and there's more of him. So there you go.

    ~Sil

    "But what blood type was Jesus?"
    "Are you expecting a transfusion?"

    1 comment:

    Calminaiel said...

    *sigh*

    I love Captain Jack...

    Although he doesn't have the puppy dog eyes, like Will does...

    And Elizabeth got to kiss both of them...=(...

    Alright...I'm done now...lol