16 April 2007

30 Hour Famine

That was basically what made up my Saturday. Not eating. And then eating a lot. Which isn't really good for you, but I've never been fussy about that. While not eating, we watched a couple old Disney movies (The Lion King and Beauty and the Beast) and I really enjoyed them a lot more than I thought I would. I love the music from Beauty and the Beast. We also played some serious Risk, two games, the second of which I won and took over the world in. I think it was Ellie being a good-luck charm. Or possibly the fact that Daniel let me take out Bryan, which meant I got Bryan's cards, which meant I could totally murder Daniel afterwards. I like making treaties and then unexpectedly breaking them.

So I was a) sleep-deprived and b) slightly hungry all day yesterday. I'm still sleep-deprived, and actually still hungry (come to think of it), so not much has changed. But today is looking like it will contain some do-nothing time, which I'm very fond of, so that's promising. I suppose it would have more do-nothing time if I actually got my school done, though. That's a thought.

~Sil

"And then the Uralians took out the Argentinians, who in turn defeated the Peru-ians."

7 comments:

Quizzing Nerd said...

You must still be sleep-deprived, because, although the quote is highly amusing, Uralians live on a completely different side of the world than the Argentinians and the "Peru-ians" (Haha :D). Or perhaps I'm just being slow and that was the whole point. Either way, it's still a good quote. :)

Anonymous said...

I find it incredibly amusing how all three of us (you, Josh and me) blogged about the famine and said very similar things.

I'm still sleep deprived, but I haven't really been hungry at all.

Melda said...

I played Risk for four hours, of course I know where Ural is, that's why it was funny :) Steven kept going on about Ural and how it was apparently pivotal in the whole scheme of things, so I thought I'd stick it in there.

I don't think I even noticed how we said similar things. :P Sleep deprivation again!

~Sil

Quizzing Nerd said...

Ah, all right. :) I think I left my sense of humour at Southgate.

But mine has pictures. Including a picture featuring a baby, which is superior to any other type of picture. Ha. :D

Calminaiel said...

...

I had band rehearsal this morning...

I'm not cool like you guys...

Now I must go do theory homework...

I shall leave you to your 30 hour famine memories...

Anonymous said...

It's true - baby pictures own all.

Quizzing Nerd said...

No, you're pretty cool. And you're not sleep-deprived and hungry like the rest of us.

Erin, you've got to get with the times. It's pwn, not own! :D