19 April 2007

Happy day

Happy thing #1: It's snowing. As in, serious snow. And I love it. #2: I don't have to go anywhere until this evening. #3: Band stuff is all worked out, all I have to do now is practice a ton, so that's a relief - and #4: PIRATES PICTURES!

And yes, I shall post them. A couple of these you've already seen before, or seen similar ones.
  • VERY sweet W/E shot
  • I love this one. Maybe my favorite of them all.
  • Slightly odd one of Elizabeth, Barbossa and some Oriental dudes
  • If you'd like to know about Elizabeth's lack of clothing, I know exactly why it is and will happily tell you if you're not averse to spoilers.
  • More Pirate Queen! (And Sao Feng)
  • Yay Robyn.
  • Elizabeth and Barbossa
  • And yes, I know why Elizabeth looks somewhat unpleasantly shocked
  • Jack: Secretive. Elizabeth: slightly skeptical. Barbossa: suspicious.
  • You've likely seen one similar to this before.
  • The Oriental dude to the left is saying, "Remove, please."
  • Take that as you will. It has to do with weapons smuggling.
  • Other awesome W/E pic
  • (though this one's slightly more serious - kissing, for instance, is the last thing on both of their minds right now) Will has an EARRING!
  • MORE Pirate Queen!
  • That's a really awesome outfit, that is.
  • Will and Elizabeth, though not really W/E
  • Awesome outfits again. Both of them.
  • Barbossa, the monkey, and Elizabeth
  • From left to right. In that order. If you've watched the Keira/Jack commentary, you'll know why I laughed so much at that.
  • Captain Elizabeth!

  • Barbossa, Elizabeth and Will
  • ...with Barbossa to the left. Again. Tee hee.
  • Well, he's on the right in this one
  • But sulky Elizabeth, I wonder what that's about?
  • More Captain Elizabeth

  • Just...Elizabeth.

  • That's probably the biggest happy thing of all. So have fun with those. Took me long enough to link 'em all in here.

    PotR, I will love you forever. In case that's not clear enough, MANY MANY MANY thanks to pirateoftherings for the piccies.

    ~Sil

    "Well, it's possible that I might win a million dollars, sell my house and retire to Jamaica. Not probable, but possible."

    No comments: