20 April 2007

For lack of a better title....Pirates!

Yes indeed, there is MORE piratey stuff that has been forthcoming in the last 24 hours or so. These ones are promotional stills, though perhaps not as high quality as the first ones, which I believe I posted a while back. Anyway, on this particular link there were four stills of Jack, three of Will and (get ready) TWENTY-EIGHT of Elizabeth. I'm tempted to think the camera crew were entirely adolescent boys. Anyway, here are some of the best ones:
Jack
A slightly odd Jack pose, and the background is surprisingly bland, but if it's Pirates I'll take it.
Will
If it's Will, it's automatically good. I LOVE the background in this one - red velvet goes SO well with his costume. And as PotR pointed out to me last night (and I found it amusing), his shirt gets more open with every movie. Either it's symbolism telling us he's loosening up and becoming a pirate, or the extreme fangirlyness directed at Orlando Bloom has actually had an effect. Either way, his costume is amazing.
Elizabeth
None of Elizabeth's stills were particularly high-quality. This one was one of the only ones that didn't involve some weird cowgirlish stance and multiple weapons. There was even one in there that looked like it was specifically calculated to make Keira Knightley look - to put it bluntly - as flat as a board. Honestly.

If you want to look at all of them, click here, though I would more recommend the first promotional stills. Even if Will's pose (as I think Dark, Queen of Angmar from A-U put it) made him look like some sort of grim ballerina.

~Sil

"That Catholic bread."

1 comment:

Calminaiel said...

Hm...for a pirate, Elizabeth has extremely good hair and make-up...=P