19 August 2006

PotC Soundtrack

I would like to thank Hans Zimmer, Klaus Badelt and Howard Shore for writing the BEST soundtrack music ever in the history of the world! Can you guess for which movies? Well, Hans Zimmer did PotC: Dead Man's Chest, and Klaus Badelt did PotC: THe Curse of the Black Pearl. Howard Shore, of course, did all three LotR. I'm currently listening to Moonlight Serenade from CotBP (that means Curse of the Black Pearl, for the uninitiated - it's too cumbersome to type every time) and I love it! I can't get enough of it!
Okay, enough gushing. I learned something very interesting today. You can write to celebrities and they'll send you an autograph! Well, I know you can for Orlando Bloom, I'm not sure for others. Boy, if he ever comes anywhere near here I think I might die of happiness if I got to meet him! Oh dear, I'm still gushing. Let's find something to write about that will interest other people more.
I didn't do anything very interesting (yet) this weekend, besides do chores, which I'm sure you don't want to hear about. But stay tuned!

~Sil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't even know you liked Orlando Bloom, besides Will and Legolas!
Did you get the soundtrack?