21 August 2006

A Not-so-Full Day

Not much happened today. I slept in for the first time in a while, and this afternoon me and my brother went for a bike ride and bought candy with my friend *insert name of choice here (for privacy's sake)* , who lives pretty close to us so he can bike over and visit. Then we went to a playground and got some weird looks from the kids there, which was funny, partly because we know we do weird things on the playground and partly because we know we're kind of big for it! My friend was going to come over for supper but he had to go get a haircut.
Other than that, nothing really happened. Which was nice, in a way. I'm currently waiting impatiently for the Eragon movie trailer to be released. The movie comes out December 16th, I think, and the book was extremely similar to LotR so if the movie is too, it should be good! (Heehee)

~Sil

No comments: