18 August 2006

Money Is Good

I finished (and got paid for!) my full-time babysitting job today. I've had it almost every weekday since August 1st, and it's really helped my bank account, but I'm glad to have some holidays before school starts again. My uncle is on the lookout for a good secondhand Apple laptop for me to buy with all my newfound wealth!
Interesting Thing: My doggy got a haircut today, which makes him look OH so cute, and prevents his fur matting. He's a cocker spaniel/shih-tzu cross, and he's adorable even when his fur is long.
Other than that, nothing of especial importance has happened or is happening today, aside from the fact that I need a shower, it's Friday and America's Funniest Home Videos and SuperNanny SHOULD be on TV, and I'm tired and I can sleep in tomorrow morning! Woohoo!

~Sil

1 comment:

Calminaiel said...

Aw, I love your dog when he's got a haircut! He looks...less like a mop...=)