12 August 2006

First Day

Well, hello all you bloggers out there, this is me...I have called myself Silmarillia, which I happen to think is quite a cool name. It ties in with my primary obsession, J.R.R. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings. My secondary one is Pirates of the Caribbean. Not so much with the second movie, but more about that later.
Seeing as blogging has become so popular, I've decided to give it a go. I'm going to be fifteen tomorrow, I live in Alberta, Canada and I'm also homeschooled as well as, most importantly, a Christian. That's all anybody really needs to know about me. Oh, and I am a fiend for politics.
Currently I must be off to compile the ingredients for my birthday cake (which is a very yummy concoction involving ice cream, a freezer, and pecans) but I look forward to exploring the world of bloggers!

~Sil

No comments: