22 December 2006

I've run out of ideas...

But feel free to suggest a Christmas carol I could have used for this post!

I've discovered I really like wrapping presents. Especially when there's lots of different types of paper and ribbons and stuff, it's quite fun. So I wrapped all my brother's birthday presents today, and all the ones I bought for various people yesterday. Anyway, if any of you ever want your presents wrapped, I'm here.

According to my sister it's Christmas Eve Eve Eve today, so Merry Christmas Eve Eve Eve to everybody, and thank you for your comments on my song. I did win second place, out of five, and my award looks like this:

Pretty cool, eh?

~Sil

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"White Christmas", perhaps? I've had Bing Crosby running through my head all day.

I need some presents wrapped. Feel free to fly out to Edson any time you wish.

Congradulations, that is a nice award. :)

Merry Christmas Eve Eve Eve to you too...

Miliuel said...

Iiii'm dreaming, of a whhhiiiite Christmas, juust like the ones I used to kknnnnoow...

Erm, sorry.

Josh, I'm right here. Honestly. I like wrapping presents too. :)

Yes, I like the award. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

"Josh, I'm right here. Honestly. I like wrapping presents too. :)"

Only trouble is, it's your present I want to wrap.

Calminaiel said...

I should send you my presents, instead of staying up until 1:15 in the morning to do it. But honestly, that was the only time I could do it. I'm so busy, I'm losing things left and right because I'm forgetting them.

Have you used 'What Child is This?'?