11 December 2006

Chestnuts hot dogs roasting on an open fire

We had hot dogs roasted in front of our fireplace for dinner last night. I like it much better than outside, it's not cold and you don't have to worry about sparks jumping out onto your clothes. I'm sort of wimpy that way.

Anyway, I know I haven't posted since six days ago - I just wasn't in the mood, I guess. Saturday was busy, I had a piano recital and then my theory exam and then an event for Mike in the evening. I think he'll be back from Ottawa for the next couple of weeks or so. This is our last week of school before the holidays, and last week of quizzing before two weeks of review, which is good. I got an outfit for the youth Christmas banquet - it's really pretty, I can't wait to wear it. It actually looks as though I'm not in much of a posting mood now either...so maybe tomorrow...

~Sil

No comments: