25 May 2007

Today's the day!

That's right. Today's the day I've been counting down to since it was 200+ days away, the day I was sure I couldn't wait for after DMC came out. And oddly, I almost don't want to see AWE. I almost want to keep wondering and hoping and being deliciously apprehensive. Almost. But not enough to not be insanely excited for five o'clock, and think that six hours is going to last a lifetime. I waited all year. I can wait six more hours.

And oddly enough, this year is the second year I've decided against going to YC and the second year I've been offered a free ticket last-minute. And unfortunately, also the second time I couldn't go. Susie and Ben would be devastated if I couldn't take them to Pirates, I don't want to miss it myself, I have a piano recital on Saturday and a planned excursion with Natalie - and the thought of having to juggle all that, much as I would love to go to YC, just didn't work. Plus Third Age came in the mail today and I intend to spend as much of my weekend as possible playing.

Went door-knocking last night! It was SO fun. We finished at nine and then went to Tim Hortons and Mike bought Cathay and Dad and I donuts and coffee (Ice Caps, in most of our cases) and we had such a good time. I honestly think I'm about the luckiest fifteen-year-old in the universe to get to sit around and chat with my MP. Yay.

Five and a half hours now!

~Sil

"Your legal point?"
"Oh, was I supposed to have one? Darn."

1 comment:

Calminaiel said...

I saw it, I saw it, I saw it, I saw it, I saw it, I saw it, I saw it, I saw it, I saw it, I saw it, I saw it, I saw it, I saw it, I saw it, I saw it, I saw it!!!!

Sorry...I just got back from AWE...I'm slightly excited and maybe a little hyper....=)

=)

P.S...Pirates are hot...=)