04 May 2007

Soundtrack!

Clips of the AWE soundtrack found here and it sounds like about the best soundtrack EVER. My favorite was I Don't Think Now Is The Best Time, and notice at the top of the page where it says "...as well as to the ends of the earth where not only do Will Turner (Orlando Bloom) and Elizabeth Swann (Keira Knightly) get a new love theme, but it's a super-theme that also encompasses the lost love of Davy Jones and Calypso..." I think we can safely say that they're making their shipper pairings pretty obvious. I mean, not that I didn't already know that Davy and Tia have a history (Tia is Calypso, by the way, if you were confused) but I was under the impression it was an unexpected plot twist to be revealed. No talk of a Jack/Elizabeth love theme, and Jack continues to have his own wacky theme, which is just the way I like him. By himself. No strumpets, no Elizabeth, just him. I mean, I think I can safely extrapolate from a clip posted a while back that he doesn't end up with the strumpets, and a good thing too.

QUIZ MEET TODAY! And I've just been reflecting on how I used to get so crazy nervous for quiz meets. I'm crazy excited now, but nerves really don't have much of a part in it. Quiz meets just so fun. And it's almost as fun to watch other people do well as it is to do well yourself. Also, as I had completely forgotten until I read it on Erin's blog I'm in high school this year, which means I can stay up later. So that should be fun.

~Sil

"Well, I'm pretty sure I won't exist tomorrow."

3 comments:

Quizzing Nerd said...

When is the soundtrack coming out? Because I'm getting it that day. It's amazing.

Melda said...

May 22. I KNOW! I totally need to buy it. And in case you're interested, I just finished updating my links :)

~Sil

Quizzing Nerd said...

And I'm even on there! *high-five*

I feel famous. :D

Yeah...I might wait until the 26th when I've seen the movie (you know, my spoiler paranoia). But I will buy it less than a week after.

I love the Hoist the Colors theme, and I'm glad they're using it. I can already tell this film will have a new feel to it - it just sounds different, if you know what I mean.

I need to go finish replying to your e-mail. We can freak out about the soundtrack some more tonight. Lol.

That comment was seriously longer than my last blog post. No joke.

Quizzing Nerd