24 May 2007

*Inarticulate noise*

I think I'm going to go insane. Around the bend. Over the cliff. Out of my mind. I can't wait the next 29 hours! I CAN'T! It's agony! What if I don't get my W/E ending? What if I do? What am I going to do when it ENDS, when there's no more Pirates and the credits are scrolling past to awesome Pirate music? No more Pirates! How am I going to live? Oh gosh I need to stay out of the At World's End thread on A-U! It makes me so nervous! Someone's already posted saying they hated it and NO! YOU CANNOT HATE PIRATES! I'm going to be shaking at five o'clock tomorrow when the movie starts. Seriously shaking. And I'm going to bawl my eyes out no matter WHAT happens, I absolutely know that. I'm going to remain in that theater until the last note of pirate music fades and then how am I ever going to live with the fact that it's DONE?!

*Sob*

Calm down.

Seriously, calm down.

It's just a movie. It's just a romantic pairing. There will be other movies and romantic pairings. Heck, you can write a book about your own romantic pairing if this one disappoints you.

*Slightly calmer*

Oh dear. I'm a nerd. But I'm still SO WORRIED/EXCITED/HAPPY/SAD/NERVOUS/NAME A RANDOM EMOTION that I think I'm gonna spontaneously combust.

~Sil

"I think I like pirates better than cheerleaders."

1 comment:

Miliuel said...

Were you this bad when the RotK came out?

Have fun hyperventilating.