14 May 2007

Break

Apologies for not posting sooner, I had a break from school last week. Also, I would have big news, except I'm pretty sure most of the people reading this already know. We got a Wii! As in, a Nintendo Wii! And it's pretty much the funnestmost fun thing ever. Yes, Erin, you do have some influence. Right now we only have Wii Sports, but my friend is going to lend me Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and I'm planning to buy Third Age (which is a GameCube game) off Amazon. This requires a GameCube controller but they're not too expensive. And finally, as soon as I do get a GameCube controller the same friend is going to lend me Harvest Moon. So that makes me happy. I'm hoping my Wii fitness age goes down slightly as time passes (it's currently at 38), too.

During our school break I finished the first book of the Wheel of Time cycle, The Eye of the World, and I'm now working on the second one, The Great Hunt. Bryan lent me the prequel along with the eleven books of the series he has, so that'll keep me busy for a while. They're amazingly complex, almost to the level of LotR.

I really should go and work on my Costa Rica research paper...only six weeks left of school! And TEN DAYS until AWE!

~Sil

"Dude, our school isn't NASA."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay i have influence...

and nice job, working costa rica into school work