22 May 2007

Fun with a camera

Yes indeed, I took my camera to youth Bible study tonight. And came away with a billion pictures of Ellie, and three of Joel's hair. One (that's Kyle in the background. Or rather, Ky, the Ky half of Kyler. Tyler is the Ler half). Two (You can see Ellie here). Three (Bryan and Natalie and Ellie all in the background here). Joel's hilarious, he's such a great kid. Here's a (relatively) normal picture of Joel.

I really need to figure out how to resize pictures, they're way too big right now and it's annoying to always have to link to them.

And I got to talk to potr again today! It made my day. Again. I was sitting at the computer bored out of my mind and listening to Up Is Down from the AWE soundtrack while playing Alchemy (www.popcap.com) and then the phone rings and Susie is like "Texas? Why does it say Texas? Ooooh, it's Amy's Texas friend." And I was happy. Then we talked about Pirates and were both happy, and I was hyper for the next hour. See, Aerandir is sick and his mom won't let him on the computer much; Elegost has finals to revise for; potr is in New Orleans on a missions trip; Lady Dark Moon had been pretty much nonexistent for the last month or so; and those are pretty much the only people I talk to. Anyway, I told potr I was going to die because I would be so lonely, and she said she would phone me. So she did. And I'm not dead yet.

~Sil

"That's some awesome frohawk you got there."

No comments: