12 October 2006

I'm alive!

I haven't been abducted by aliens or anything, I'm alive. I just get lazy during holidays. And I'm not really in the mood for a long post right now, so this won't be overly lengthy.

We're currently visiting Josh and Emily, which is fun, and we're going to have a quiz practice tonight. We also might go shopping, play some games, all that jazz. We're heading home around five tomorrow to make it to youth on time (or slightly late). Saturday quiz practice is this weekend, and I can't say I'm really caught up, but as long as I review chapters 2 and 3 I should be okay.

Band was fun yesterday - one of the trumpets played Pirates music! I was pretty impressed...and we played the one song to which there is an actual piano part (gasp!) which I'm still having some difficulty with. I tried to say no to that lady who wanted me to sing but she didn't seem to want to take no for an answer. It annoys me. Maybe I'll just avoid her.

~Sil

No comments: