20 March 2007

TRAILER!

Get ready, all of you, for possibly the fourth best trailer you will ever see (for the other three, search Lord of the Rings on Google). If this doesn't start you counting the days, you're deprived.

[Thank you to Haldir o' Lorien]



I've already watched it multiple times. It's got EVERYTHING. Jack lines, Barbossa lines, mystical Tia Dalma voiceover, an amazing awesome epic swordfight in the rigging of a ship in a whirlpool with an undead pirate to the beat of the music, and indubitably best - a W/E kiss! DIE J/E SHIPPERS! Best lines:

[In the midst of said epic battle]Will: Will you marry me?
Elizabeth: I don't think now is the best time!

Barbossa: There's not been a gathering like this in our lifetime -
Jack: And I owe them all money.

Elizabeth: It would never have worked out between us.
Jack: Keep telling yourself that, darling.
[DIE YOU J/E SHIPPERS!]

Beckett: You're mad!
Jack: If I wasn't, this'd probably never work.

It just goes to show how obsessed I am that that's pretty much all the dialogue in the entire thing. Heh. I think it's all amazing. Wheee!

~Sil

Jack: Why should I sail with you? Four of you have tried to kill me in the past. One of you succeeded.

6 comments:

Quizzing Nerd said...

"Barbossa: There's not been a gathering like this in our lifetime -

Jack: And I owe them all money."
Oh, that's what he said. I couldn't figure it out...I thought he said something like "Nor will there be again", which is just such an un-Jacklike thing to say. But that makes perfect sense. :) (And it's pretty funny)

Calminaiel said...

That is pretty cool. I'm rather excited. =)

Yay for pointless comments...lol

Anonymous said...

That's pretty sweet. It sounds funny. And personally, I think all the hints in the trailer pointing to a W/E movie are just throwing innocent viewers such as yourself away from the fact that it's actually a J/E ending. Not saying whether or not I condone that; just telling you what I think.

(actually, just trying to antagonize you, but whatever. :)

Quizzing Nerd said...

Erin, if you value your life, don't say things like that on Sil's blog. ;)

Melda said...

Yeah, what he said.

I also happen to know a certain person who goes by the moniker pirateoftherings, who is an amazing spoiler hunter and assures me that it is indeed a W/E movie. My assurance is not entirely based on the trailer ;)

~Sil

Anonymous said...

Ah, who needs life when I can spend it antagonizing Silmawhatchamacallit?