05 March 2007

Some serious quiz review...

...is what needs to happen this week. Quiz meet on Friday, and though it likely won't happen, if I can move up ten places I will be absolutely thrilled. Because, you see, I'm currently in 35th place in Division A province-wide and you need to be in the top 25 in Div A to go to Great West. Great West involves the top 25 from Alberta, BC, Saskatchewan, Pacific Northwest and one other region of the US. That's my dream for this quiz meet. So I won't be devastated if I don't make it, but it would be amazing if I did.

Anyway...I feel a lot more motivated this week than I did last week. Just for school, piano, quizzing, that sort of thing. I bet it's because February's over. And quiz meets always motivate me, both before and afterwards. Plus, I always feel good after I've had a weekend to chat to various people on MSN.

I know this is short, but my brother's going to ask me review questions for Acts chapters 1-16. So I'm going to go do that.

~Sil

"If a prison and a jail are basically the same thing, why are the meanings of 'prisoner' and 'jailer' so different?"

3 comments:

Calminaiel said...

Yay for motivation! We could all use some more of that in life...Although I had a very good day today, so that's good.

Dunno why I commented, I don't have much to say...but everybody likes comments. =)

Melda said...

This is true. I personally love comments :)

Anonymous said...

Dude! the prisoner thing! that came from me! sweeet