19 December 2007

LAPTOP

Ladies and gentlemen (or, y'know, whoever's reading) I am typing this blog post on my. New. Laptop!!! And I think I'm in love. It's little and white and...well, whatever it is isn't quite as important as the fact that it's MINE. And I can sit on the couch and type my heart's content and share with NOBODY. That's right, nobody is using this thing besides me. Ever.

Oh, and it needs a name. Suggestions?

*Happiness*

~Sil

"Amy, when can I get on the computer?"
"NEVER! HA!"

2 comments:

Inverted Frog said...

Lol. I can just see you telling your siblings that their chances of persuading you to permit them to use your computer are equal to approximately nada. :D

Congrats, though. :P

Miliuel said...

Rofl... I can just see your siblings -begging- to pet the little Mac. *big grin*

Hm... I would suggest naming it Beleg. Because we all love and miss Beleg. Only that might be bad, cause, y'know, I'm assuming you're your laptop's best friend at the moment (unless he comes into contact with the other computers) and it'd be very terrible indeed if the name caused you to somehow manage to leave him on the floor in the dark and step on him or something...

Yeah. But congrats.