11 June 2007

Life's slowing down

Yeah, stuff's kinda wrapping up...haven't got much school left, piano exam this Friday, youth's over...leaves me a lot of free time. I like it.

My sister got Mario Party 8 for her birthday, so we've been Wii-ing that lately. Pretty fun game, some very creative mini-games and new worlds and stuff. And more female characters. We've played three or four board games and in every single one I'm Peach, Susie's Daisy and Grace is Toadette. It makes for less fighting over who's who, which is nice. Ben was mad that there was no DK, but he'll live. I've also (finally) made it out of Moria on Third Age. Currently trying to find my way through devilishly confusing East Emnet Gullies, which is near Rohan, and have met up with (sigh) the elf scout Aranel and his pals. No matter how much research I do, 'Aranel' still means 'princess'. A name for a MALE elf. Pfft.

Home renovations are going on...knocking out a couple of walls on our main floor, which is sorta cool, and my dad's home from work for the next few weeks. So other than a dentist appointment on Thursday which I'm actually sort of scared for - never had a cavity filled before - and my piano exam on Friday which I'm PETRIFIED for, this week's fun. As soon as that's all done I'll be even better.

~Sil

"What's an autobiography?"
"It's a book about a car."

4 comments:

adifferentfeeling said...

Sweet having fun on your wii and i hope your piano exam goes well

Melda said...

thanks, me too :) Wii's pretty awesome all right!

~Sil

Anonymous said...

no matter how many times I read the second paragraph... it still makes no sense.

Anonymous said...

Nightingale from A-U here... By youth you mean youth group, aye? Cuz we're trying to figure out a different way to organize ours and my dad's wondering how other people do it, like how many meetings a week and such.

Thanks
Nightingale