28 November 2006

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

Wow, I just looked at the temperature on the internet and apparently it is, at this point in time, -28 Celsius. Wow. I knew it was cold, but not that cold! And according to the newspaper, people in Toronto are enjoying +10 temperatures. I guess I can't complain, though - I wished for this for quite some time! And at least we've got at least a good foot of snow, if not more. Last Christmas we had a pitiful little dusting of snow, not even a centimeter.

Band performance coming up, at the Festival of Trees. It sounds cool, the Festival, but I'm nervous about the performance. There's one bit on bells that I don't know if I'm going to be able to do, even though most of my piano stuff is okay. You can hear bells better than piano, though. I really shouldn't stress, it's only one performance and it's my first one. We do have another practice, as well, and I'll have to see how it goes and decide what I'm comfortable with doing accordingly, I guess. Maybe step outside of my comfort zone a little, too.

To add to my earlier paragraph about weather - according to www.theweathernetwork.com, with the wind chill it feels like -40 degrees out. I'm staying inside today, thanks.

~Sil

No comments: