09 November 2006

Are we back to Thursday again?

That seemed fast. But we are, indeed, back to Thursday, and I almost think I need a day to recuperate from yesterday, when I left the house at 9:00 and didn't make it back until 6:15. So being the introvert I am that made me really tired and kinda emotional. Which might account for the fact that I don't feel that good about band practice, but I think I'll wait until my outlook is less depressing to figure out why that left me feeling so down. So moving on...

I babysat two little kids at the church for most of the morning, and got my quizzing done while one of them was down for his nap and the other one was completely absorbed in her Littlest Pets and didn't seem to need me in the least. So that was good, because I ALWAYS get behind on quizzing on Wednesdays. Then after lunch I walked over to my piano teacher's house for 1:30 and had my lesson, which went pretty well as usual, she lent me a Christmas book and bought me another one (it's called Mozart Meets Santa). I did get my theory done, which I was pretty relieved about because I was up until 11 on Tuesday night doing it. All you public school people, roll your eyes, I'm sure you stay up until 11 all the time. There you go. Got it out of your system. Anyway, I was up until 11 and I got very tired.

~Sil

No comments: