03 November 2006

Winter

It's snowing again. Yesterday we went shopping for winter things, like hats and gloves and scarves and things, but we didn't have much luck. I did, however, get some more Winnie-the-Poohs, which was good. There's a new series that has other Pooh characters dressed up too - so now I have Eeyore in a Tigger costume, and Piglet and Tigger in Pooh costumes. I kinda rearranged them on my wallet, because I had, like, seventeen on there and they were getting to be annoying. So I took off all the ones that weren't undersea-themed or brand new (like my Pooh characters). I now have...eleven on there. My three and then the orca, starfish, jellyfish, octopus, seahorse and the three dolphins. But I'm probably boring whoever's reading this to death so I'll stop now.
Other than that, not much happened yesterday. Which was okay. Tonight is youth, it's an overnight-er. So likely, nobody will sleep, and those who do (like me) won't hit the sack until three or four in the morning. It's going to be awesome, I loved the last overnighter and this time our group is much bigger. The guys will likely spend all their time playing videogames and floor hockey (BOOOORING) so I'm not sure what the girls will be doing, but it'll be fun.

~Sil

No comments: