21 February 2007

The Month of Banging Head on Desk

That's what I've dubbed February. Or as an alternative, The Month of Utter Lack of Motivation or Creativity. It's true. Christmas was over a long time ago and summer still a long ways away and our last holiday was - Valentine's Day. Be still my beating heart. I swoon over red paper hearts and candy. Heck, we don't even get Valentine's off school.

Taking the bus to band today by myself, which is the first time I've ever taken the bus anywhere by myself, but strangely I'm not that nervous. And I've been panicking all week about the fact that I can't find my copy of Northwest Suite anywhere, only to email my director and find out I left it at rehearsal a couple weeks ago. So THAT's a relief.

What would really improve February, in my mind, is if we could have an election. (Altered quote from VeggieTales) "This is the part of the show where Silmarillia comes out and everyone gives her strange looks!" Yes, I quite enjoy elections. Not to mention Stephen Harper is SO much better than Stephane Dion, they don't even compare.

~Sil

No comments: