12 March 2007

Quiz meet

Quiz meet was awesome, as always, and even though I didn't make it to Great West it was still fun. Sarah and Josh and Everett all made it, so I was happy for them, and our church did pretty well overall. I kept 35th place, which was sort of amusing. Not much to report other than that.

Seven days till the trailer! And seventy-three days until AWE! And I'm tempted to start counting the days until school's over, but I might find that more depressing than not. It's ninety-six, if anyone's interested. With some breaks in there too, so really if you only count weekdays there's sixty-two more days of school. Yes, I am a nerd.

Had a really good time chatting to Elegost Eruaphadion and Lady Dark Moon and Aerandir and pirateoftherings on Sunday morning. All in the same convo. That's what weekends are for. I pity you people who can't have a nice MSN chat to make you feel better about life in general. I'm so jealous of potr, though - she has spring break this week.

~Sil

"I have a photographic memory too, but someone always goes in and photoshops it."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our team won the entire B division and we don't merit a mention? Guess we'll just have to do better next time. :)

Josh

Miliuel said...

Yes, that's what I was thinking too. Also Josh and Ben and Carissa (Karissa?) got in the top 12 rookies. Not abnormal, but yeah...

Thank you for updating on the AWE countdown. I'm too lazy to count days meself.

Melda said...

Note the 'our church did pretty well' sentence. Besides, everybody who knows Ben and Carissa and Josh knows they got top rookie awards anyway, so what's the point in blogging it?

Calminaiel said...

Excuse me? First you don't mention the winning of the B division and everything, and then you don't even mention that you also chatted with me on Sunday morning? Seems you disappointed a couple people with this blog...

Tsk, tsk...I expect better next time. =)

Melda said...

Because chatting with you is such an amazing experience :) Okay, okay, I give, the next one will be better.

It's not very nice to hound me about the lack of detail when you all bug me to post on the first place...if you don't start being nicer I won't give you any Pirates pictures. And I have GOOD ones. So there. *sticks tongue out at each and every one of you*

~Sil