19 March 2007

New school routine

Ah, the joys of being homeschooled. I've discovered lately how much I really do like it.

On Saturday I went out with my parents to discuss school...stuff...and we determined a couple of things that will hopefully make what's left of my school year more enjoyable. 1) NO MORE SCIENCE TESTS! This deserves all capitals because I detest those and studying for them with a passion. Now I have to read the modules and do the experiments and question, and write a summary when I'm done. I like writing. 2) This has its pros and cons, but I have to get up earlier. And I KNOW I'm a wimp compared to all you people who get up at ungodly hours, but 8 seems early. Did you hear that? I know I'm a wimp. So no snide comments, please, about getting up at 5:30 am. Or whatever it is. And 3) I should only be spending about four hours on school. School being math, social studies, science, and english. Piano and quizzing are extracurricular. So that made me feel better about life in general.

I'm going CRAZY with all the AWE stuff that's out! Linky: http://www.usatoday.com/life/gallery/l070316-pirates/flash.htm

Those are some awesome pictures, the best of which is Will in a pretty dark red shirt which I quite like. There's also an incredibly sweet W/E one. I'm convinced that AWE is a W/E movie. I would link to an incredible Russian version of the trailer, but the English version is out officially tonight (!) with Dancing With the Stars and it's worth waiting for. Besides, the Russian version is leaked and not entirely legal. I'm so excited! 66 days!

~Sil

"Hey, did you hear that Missy killed Everett and I on Friday?"
"No, somehow I must have missed it."

2 comments:

Quizzing Nerd said...

Just saw the trailer (stayed up until eleven to watch it) and it's awesome. I want to squeal like a fangirl. Can't wait for the movie. :) It looks like all the characters get involved, which is awesome. Basically, it appears they're pulling out all the stops.

And, of course, we get some great new lines already.
"Will you marry me?"
"I don't think now is the best time!"

"Four of you have tried to kill me in the past. One of you has succeeded"

"You're mad!"
"If I wasn't, this would probably never work."

And that's just the trailer. 65 days(in 45 minutes)!

Anonymous said...

Dude! Another me quote! I'm feeling special indeed.