29 February 2008

Random graphics

I was just thinking today that I'd been making some graphics lately, and hadn't posted them here in a while. So here we go:

This and this are banners made for an A-U contest, of Legolas. (Though I suppose that was self-evident.) The second one isn't that great in my opinion, but I kinda like the first one.

This is a blend made for a contest in which a certain object had to be in the graphic. This round was crowns. I'm pretty proud of that one. This is another blend for a different round of the contest (umbrellas).

This is a Merrin banner with an avvy that I made one day when I was bored and had been listening to Homeless Heart by Amanda Stott, and this is another avvy, for a contest in which the images couldn't be from a movie.

Let's see...this is a blend in which a certain song had to be featured (people are quite creative with their contests). I don't really like it, but it was fun to make until the text decided it hated me. This is a blend from the first scene of PotC: CotBP, for yet another contest. This is a Phantom Grey banner, in celebration of the RPG's anniversary. (Now I'm just throwing random stuff at you.) This and this are X-Men avvies. I've never seen X-Men, but it was just little avvies, so I figured I could deal. And yes, they're for a contest. As a note, these are mostly just fun contests with various other graphic makers on A-U. Nothing serious.

~Sil

No comments: