24 November 2007

Little things

It makes my day when (in no particular order)...

People tell me I'm pretty
I find something I thought I'd lost
Someone says they missed me
I come home and there's a fire in the fireplace
I realize that my dog and God will always love me, no matter what (Ephesians 3:17-19!)
I discover that someone cared about how I felt when I thought nobody had noticed
Everybody thought I was wrong and then they discover I was right
Someone remembers how much Melda likes dragons
I get an idea I had thought wouldn't come
God reminds me that He cares about the little things
I discover someone's been collecting Starburst wrappers just for me
I can't stop laughing about something, even after people start giving me strange looks
I see PotC posters in HMV and remember about that thing called a Christmas wish list
My dad knows more about popular music than I do
I can go to bed and drift off forgetting stuff that worries me and imagining scenes to put in a book
I make my dad laugh
I wake up and it's snowed
I complete a whole crossword puzzle without having to look anything up

~Sil

3 comments:

Kyleian said...

I love little things like that, too.
Things like that, tiny things that others ignore completely, but you think are incredibly beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Aaaw :D That's just sweet :)

Lol. I'm going to make your day, haha :P You have pretty hair :D It's curly and actually has a color. :P Not like that weird half-pigmentless stuff on my head xD

And what are Starburst wrappers? :)

Melda said...

Awww, fankoo *huggles*

Starburst is candy that comes in wrappers that if you fold a certain way, you can make a chain out of. I collect them :)