22 February 2007

Keep Holding On

That's what I'm currently listening to. It's the credits song from Eragon, strangely enough by Avril Lavigne. It's actually not a bad song, I just think it's a weird choice to end a fantasy movie with a song by someone like her. I would have flipped if they used her at the end of LotR. Anyway, if anyone hasn't heard it, there's a YouTube video that uses it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgWWw0OH43U

Bus ride yesterday was fairly uneventful, besides the odd weird person that I think sort of comes with riding on the bus. There was one guy with an earpiece in, so he was basically talking on the phone and it looked exactly like he was talking to midair in profile. All in perfectly normal tones, about how everyone seemed to have forgotten his birthday and how he bought himself a new PSP game as a birthday present, and how he liked playing poker on his Xbox 360. There was another guy who insisted on having a loud conversation with me in particular relating to one of the ads on the bus ceiling. Also, bells are extremely awkward to carry on the bus, I hope I don't end up doing it often.

And yay, it's snowing! I really like it when it snows about every two days or so, it makes all the snow nice and clean every time. My brother has to shovel it all off the walks so he's not as thrilled. I don't think we'll get much, though, it looks like stopping soon.

~Sil

4 comments:

Miliuel said...

That isn't such a bad song. I've never been able to figure out why Avril Lavigne was such a big deal anyways- pop singer with an attitude who doesn't have a terribly distinctive voice, I mean, there's lots of those.

Glad you did okay on the bus. I think I've been on one of those once. Some of the people on there scared me.

Calminaiel said...

Yay for weird people on the bus. That does pretty much come along every time. Then again, it depends what your definition of weird is...many consider me to be weird. Well, actually I even consider myself to be weird...

I rather like that song. And the movie clips. =) I really have to see that movie.

Melda said...

Well, it wasn't what you would call an amazing movie (heh, if you read my crazy long review of it, you should know) but yeah, you should see it :)

~Sil

Calminaiel said...

Yeah, I know your review. But I still want to see it, since I believe you mentioned that Saphira is very well done. Plus, I need to check out the soundtrack. =)