20 February 2007

If I told you I was dead...

...perhaps that would make up for me not posting since January 25? I thought not. It's not entirely my fault, Safari decided it didn't want to work and Internet Explorer balked on me as soon as I tried to sign in on there. But Safari is (tentatively) working again, so I'm back.

And it's 93 days until PotC:AWE. I can't remember if I've posted the new publicity shots yet, I think I have because they've been out for a while. I've stopped hanging around Keep to the Code (www.forums.keeptothecode.com) because of the increasing frequency of spoilers, and since I don't actually want to know what happens before I go to the movie...anyway, I'm getting slightly anxious, because even around Arwen-Undomiel (www.arwen-undomiel.com/forum) rumors seem to be surfacing that somehow Will becomes the Captain of the Flying Dutchman. I have a very hard time accepting this unless Elizabeth goes fish-faced with him. Will Turner is NOT the next Davy Jones.

What else has happened since I last posted....ah yes, I'm going to Costa Rica this summer for youth missions, which I'm sort of nervous about - I need to get a passport and all that jazz...

~Sil

No comments: