11 January 2007

Pirates Pictures!

There are Pirates publicity shots for At World's End now! They're pretty darn cool, you can see them -
here
The top one is all of them, the next one down is Sao Feng (a new character) and we know the rest of them. Barbossa looks awesome, and so does Elizabeth, but Jack and Will...mmm...well, they obviously used the wind machine for Jack's and Will has a singularly odd expression on his face. But oh well, they're pictures!

And...it seems to have stopped snowing. Yesterday there was a bit of a blizzard (dare I use the word! My sister vehemently argued that it wasn't one. This is the same sister who declares beyond all doubt that there is no Loch Ness Monster and never has been one. I disagree) and Dad stayed home from work, and band practice was canceled. Which was good, because I couldn't go anyway. My piano teacher was suitably impressed with my theory mark, but somehow I think she was more impressed that I got Puck memorized over the holidays. I would link to the Classical Music Archives file so you could hear it, but I'm pretty sure you have to be a member. It's free at first, though, so if anyone reading this has some free time, you can register at www.classicalarchives.com, and then post a comment and say you have and I'll tell you where to go from there to hear it. It's a really neat piece, though of course I don't play it as fast as the recording.

Anyway, after that me and my sister spent about two hours at the library, at which point I picked up some of my holds, including a book called Dragons of Autumn Twilight that Lady Dark Moon on Arwen-Undomiel recommended to me. Then we came home and had pizza and watched Yours, Mine and Ours (the old version), which was funny.

~Sil

No comments: