28 October 2009

Tiny catastrophes; tiny victories

Catastrophe: A button popped off my new cardigan the first day I wore it.

Catastrophe: Seems they won't schedule me off the afternoons I need at work.

Catastrophe: There were chips, saved for me, on top of the fridge, but no one told me that there was dip, too, before I ate them.

Victory: I was asked to babysit Sunday night and I said no. (Applause please!)

Victory: They asked me to work an evening shift tonight and I said no AGAIN.

Victory: My mom found an extra button sewn onto the label.

Victory: I bought some more chips to go with the dip.

Victory: I'm working two hours on Saturdays at job #2 (mini-update, forgot to blog about that: I'm working with an autistic boy, a maximum of 10 hours a week) which solves the afternoon problem a bit.

Catastrophe: Fringe isn't on on Thursday.

Victory: The Office is.

2 comments:

tango said...

4 Catastrophes
6 Victories

Not bad. Not bad, at all.

wldflr said...

woot! the office!